If you would like to attend the University of Edinburgh's WPD 2018 Symposium but can't make it to the UK, we have great news: The event will be live streaming, with the stream beginning at 9:00am and going until approximately 5:00pm (see the talk schedule below).
The link will open on the morning of the event. Please login around 5 to 10 minutes prior to session to ensure a great webinar experience!
The webinar will take place in a Blackboard Collaborate virtual conference room. You will need to make sure you have a good internet connection and your computer speakers are turned on as audio will be via VOIP.
Below is the guest link to accessing the webinar:
Prior to the session:
1. Collaborate Ultra will be hosted in your browser. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser for the best experience:
2. Required Equipment and Software:
- Internet Access (broadband connection highly recommended)
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome: Browser Support
- Headphones are highly recommended
3. Click the guest link to access the virtual classroom
4. Enter your name to access the session. There is no password required.
5. Once in the session, please check your audio and video setup.
For more information about Blackboard Collaborate: